Monday, August 28, 2006

My bedroom faces west

Woke up this morning with out the sun shining in my bedroom. What a nice change. I layed in bed for a little while listening to the soft plop of fish jumping out of the lake to catch their breakfast. The windows are open and I could smell the fresh, cool air off the lake. It was just cool enough in the house this morning when I woke up that I had to put on my lightweight velor robe to walk around the house. The seasons are changing. I'm on the deck having a cup of Hot Chocolate. I see that I'm going to have to refill the bird feeders. My bird feeders give me subjects to draw and paint. I spent most of yesterday up in my studio unpacking it. I so love the view, some really wonderful paintings are going to come out of that studio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home